12/05/2008

Carolyn and Bob Dylan

Earlier this week, Carolyn was (for the first and, I'm sure, last time in her life) a little bit fussy. I was looking online for the words to the folk song "Froggy Went A-Courtin'." I found them, along with a recording by Bob Dylan, which I played.

Fussing stopped. Smiling ensued.

Music stopped. Fussing ensued.

Music began again. Fussing stopped. Smiling ensued.

Too Funny.

Carolyn likes to sing with us when we sing to her. In fact, if the person rocking her to sleep is not singing, she will probably sing herself to sleep. She's quite the vocalist, as my dad said, and we recorded her first smash hit to share with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says she's been listening to Yoko Ono. She gets the Bob Dylan from Grandpa C, sorry, maybe next you should try Pink Floyd. I'm ready to move there so I can see and hear her all the time. We loved the video and all the sweet pictures. Keep them coming. Can you e-mail some pictures to Wal-Mart for me. I want print some off for Great & Grandmom and dad. I would also like to use one for a Christmas card. Love You All. MomC