1/10/2006

At Lunch

I just want to take this opportunity to point out that it has been snowing heavily--large, feathery flakes that melt on the pavement but stick on the grass--since before I came to school this morning. I also want to point out that tomorrow the projected high for this area is 62. I just felt someone should point that out.

I also wish to share my newfound interest in reading articles by Kate O'Beirne on the National Review Online. It's somewhat refreshing to hear anti-feminist logic coming from a well-known member of the media, even one that is admittedly conservative. If in need of educational and entertaining reading, I highly recommend searching for any O'Beirne articles. She also faced off with a noted feminist author on last Sunday's edition of NBC's Meet the Press. A transcript might also be entertaining.

No comments: