1/21/2006

Problems with Passwords. . .

. . .and other miscellanies

A certain key continues to stick on this keyboard, and said key is part of my password, so I inevitably wind up typing my password 3-4 times before I remember that the key sticks and I have to hit it harder than normal to make it register.

I woke up about 7:10 this morning, and 9:30, and 10:15. Then I got up. I fixed biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. It's one of those meals I only like while I'm eating it. . .the anticipation of fixing it is unpleasant, because of the grease and the constant stirring, and the congealed scraps of whatever is left make me sick if I think about them. The smell of things cooked in grease tends to hang in the air longer, too. Perhaps I should bake something this afternoon to overpower it. I just took a bath and brushed my teeth, so at least I don't smell like sausage grease any longer.

There are many things to grade this weekend. Ummm. Uh-oh. I think I left them all at school. That's not good. Students will be mad. They want to know their grades thus far for the new semester. Maybe I should go in Monday morning and grade things before school. Oops.

I've been reading some today. We need to clean and finish packing up our Christmas stuff. Our small group meets here this week, and I don't want to be cleaning the night before and day of. I haven't decided what to fix for a snack yet. I should do that, too, so we can go to the store.

This is all complete randomness. I hope you wanted to know the various thoughts passing through my head early on Saturday afternoon.

No comments: