1/16/2006

Really, I'm going to grade

But first, here's a Theological Worldview quiz. . .interesting. I don't know what I think about my results. They reflect my semi-recent theological upheaval and current stage of growth and change, I suppose.
You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 79%
Neo orthodox 68%
Fundamentalist 50%
Modern Liberal 50%
Emergent/Postmodern 46%
Roman Catholic 46%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 43%
Reformed Evangelical 43%
Classical Liberal 43%

How do you score?

5 comments:

Naomi Joy said...

Ha ha ha. Well, see, last night I took the "Are You a Heretic?" Quiz (I'm not, if you wanted to know), so I guess this finding out what you actually are is a little more profitable.

Okay, perhaps this test is rigged, because my answers are almost identical to yours.
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 89%
Neo orthodox 64%
Roman Catholic 64%
Reformed Evangelical 61%
Fundamentalist 57%
Emergent/Postmodern 39%
Modern Liberal 7%
Classical Liberal 4%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 0%

You are more liberal (both kinds), I'm a bit more fundamental, I'm more Roman Catholic, and you're more charismatic.

But I guess my similar state of flux must have confused the thing, because I clicked the middle circle for probably 50% of the questions. Is that bad?

Courtney said...

Here's mine! Different, yet similar.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
79%
Emergent/Postmodern
50%
Neo orthodox
46%
Classical Liberal
46%
Charismatic/Pentecostal
43%
Reformed Evangelical
39%
Fundamentalist
32%
Roman Catholic
21%
Modern Liberal
11%

Naomi Joy said...

Weird. Since when did we all become Wesleyans? Courtney, you and Alicia are equally charismatic. That is strange. How'd I get so far behind?

Rachel said...

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 100%
Fundamentalist 64%
Neo orthodox 57%
Emergent/Postmodern 54%
Classical Liberal 43%
Reformed Evangelical 39%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 36%
Modern Liberal 32%
Roman Catholic 14%

This is Evan and I taking the quiz. :-)

Naomi Joy said...

Wow. I think you and Alicia are the closest, as far as ranking goes. That's strange.