7/05/2005

Blah

Considering the busy list of things I had set out to accomplish today before we have company around 12:30, this day is turning out to be a dismal failure. That could have something to do with me getting up at 5:36 and again at 7:10 to vomit.

Currently, I am ravenous and scared to eat. I had some jello about 40 minutes ago, so perhaps I shall try something else soon. I don't feel sick: no fever, no aches, no pains. This is all very confusing.

So, I'm guessing that my lunch plans are now to go out somewhere, because I no longer have time to take a shower, go to the grocery store, and cook lunch. We'll settle for taking a shower and renewing my car tag and driver's license, both of which are expired. That was in the thwarted plan for this morning, too. So was paying bills. I don't know if I'll get there today.

I made prioritized lists and everything. So much for the best-laid plans.

No comments: